A blog dedicated to random ramblings and appreciating the small things in life.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Visit with a friend and fellow blogger...

This past week I got the privilege of meeting Vanessa-aka Maiden of Purity (and her family!)!
I so enjoyed meeting her and getting to know her. She was very much a blessing to talk to. We were really able to relate to each other on a myriad of subjects. Very refreshing!

Tuesday I and my sister Michelle met her for lunch at Chipotle and then went shopping, and then to Starbucks. The next day we were able to meet their entire family for lunch. :0)

This is from Tuesday. When we went shopping.
First picture is Vanessa and me. Second is Vanessa and my sister.
picnikfile_BWRG1Z by you.IMG_3595_1 by you.

And then a group pic from when we went out to lunch with their family on Wednesday-

IMG_3701 by you.

Sister group pic... Me, Michelle, Marianna, Vanessa, and Lea.
IMG_3702 by you.


Anyway, so, yes, that's about it!
-Rebecca


1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Oh, pictures are so amazing...they keep the good memories and they tell a story later on! I miss y'all! But no worries, I'll come back soon! :) Perhaps, Lord willin' this summer! :o)

    ReplyDelete