"Sunny days keepin' the clouds away
I think we're coming to a clearing and a brighter day
So far away, still I think they say, the wait will make their heart
Grow stronger or fonder, I can't quite remember anyway..."
-Jars of Clay "Sunny Days"
Hello!
Welcome to my new blog.
I've had my photo blog for a while now which I love having, but I often miss not having a place to ramble on about random things going on in my life (and I'm good at rambling... it's bad to waste such a talent *ahem*). So I made this blog. :0)
Random facts about me. I love: Jesus and all of His beautiful creation on this earth, running & working out, dancing (ballet, pointe & tap), photography, music, reading, crafts, and doodling random stuff (like pencil families :0).
Random factoids: I'm a logical, literal, perfectionist, detailed artist (yes, interesting combo...).
I am incredibly good at not making an ounce of sense. I think it's partly because I'm so detailed that I detail my wording to death to where even I confuse myself (I do this when I'm talking in person too...I'll just start going on about something, and before I know it I've confused both myself and the person listening because I've gotten myself into a jumble of detail-ness).
As well as using this blog to ramble I also want to use it to take the time to write out the little things in life that I appreciate. Like the blue-ness of the sky on a fresh spring day. Simple things, but yet things that one should take the time to grasp hold of and really appreciate. Because these are the things that make life beautiful.
---
Thank you for reading!
Rebecca
Glad you have a random blog! :) Don't worry, you're not TOO confusing. ;)
ReplyDeleteRebecca, we should get along just fine! I confuse people all the time by my rambling detailedness HA! I've been known to finish up my rambling with "now, why did I start this story? I know I was trying to make a point that had to do with the actual subject we were REALLY talking about....hmmm...." And...the worst part is seeing the eyes of the person I was rambling to.....all glazed over & blank!
ReplyDeleteI will totally enjoy reading your ramblings. So....glad you started a blog!
((((hugs))) to you,
Jana